CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

14 Weeks tomorrow!

Where is this time going? It seems like only last week we found out we were having another baby!
I've created a couple cloth diapers so far, but waiting for my snap pliers and some more fabric to do much more.

I had my NT scan on 8/3, which seems to have turned out well. HB was 157, still higher than my son! So Pink dust please!  13wks.
I had to take my 1hr GD test last week, which I had failed, so this tuesday I need to take the 3hr test and see how that goes.  I'm down -2lbs so far, which I guess can't hurt.  Would be nice not to gain too much, but as long as the baby is healthy, I'm good!

Ry has been doing really well, he's upped his vocab quite a bit, we are so proud!!   He's going to make an amazing big brother!

Just wanted to put a tiny update since I hadn't posted anything in awhile. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment